1. Personal information
Personal information on customer is any information by which any individual customer can be identified, such as name, address, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
2. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
We will ask for the customer's consent before collecting his/her personal information. We will clearly convey to the customer the purpose of use of personal information at the time of collection. We will use the personal information only to fulfill the scope of the purpose to which a customer has consented.
3. Non-disclosure of personal information to third parties
Personal information obtained from a customer will not be disclosed to any third parties except for one or more of the following conditions:
- where the customer's consent is given;
- when the disclosed personal information cannot identify the customer;
- when the personal information is disclosed to a third party who is bound by non-disclosure agreement with us and used only for the purpose to which customer has consented (In such case, such third parties will be obligated to assume stringent control of the customer's personal information to prevent abuse or misuse);
- when the disclosure of personal information is required by law, judicial order, or the like; or
- when the disclosure of personal information is necessary for the benefit of the relevant customer or the public interest.
4. Managing personal information
Supervisors for customers' personal information undertake the necessary and appropriate measures to protect customers' personal information from unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification or leakage.